Saturday, November 21, 2009

And The Winner Is......

Let me start by saying thank you!

This was a great deal of fun for me. Now in reality, that could be because you all are so generous with the praises, and who doesn't like to hear "good job"? Next time we will probably have to have some kind of game, or I may get a little too big for my britches.
And now, the WINNER!!!


My sweet daughter, London, has chosen a random name from a bowl, and that name is......

Melissa Rauch!! Melissa said "What a beautiful table runner. Please enter me in the drawing. It would be a lovely addition to our table and a conversation to be had. ---Melissa"
CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA!

Please email me your full name and address to arrayedandadorned@yahoo.com
If I hear back from you by 12:00 PM I can get this beauty (not my daughter) in the mail by 1:00 PM and you should have it by Thanksgiving. If I do not hear from you by 12:00 PM, I will send you your new table runner next week.
Thank you to all for your enthusiastic participation. We will definitely have to do this again.

Happy Thanksgiving, from my clan to you and yours.

Crystal

No comments: