Friday, February 12, 2010

More on the Baptismal Gown

Okay, so I have not finished my fact collecting on the history of the Baptismal Gown (which by the way is my revision of the original name Christening Gown,) however, on my journey I have found some treasures and some giggles that must be shared. Let’s start with a giggle shall we.

The Christening Romper for boys.
Here we have a few ringgers for your delight.
Yes, this is serious. Just in case you believe that the pastor is not the only one who should be wearing robes.

Okay, one more.

I know you guys think I am kidding, but I am not. These are out there for sale. But to be fare, there are some really cute ones as well.
This is my favorite. It is very similar to the gown/romper I just made for my nephew, (pictures forth coming.)



This last one can be found on Etsy.com. They are expensive, but worth every penny.
Girl Gowns forthcoming.

Crystal

No comments: