Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Swim Suits are in the Air

Just so you don't think swim wear isn't on my mind, I thought that I should mention that I am working on many behind the scenes details for my Bathing Beauty Swim line right now.

I have been working with some patten makers here on the West Coast, and man, talk about feeling like the little kid trying to pass the swim test in the deep end of the pool for the first time.

Or maybe a better analogy would be for you to picture a huge boulder rolling down a long hill, with me perched right on top of it, running. Well, I don't know that running would be a truthful verb to describe what I am doing. Maybe more like tripping. And if that isn't tricky enough, I seem to be spending more time loosing my footing, while the bolder rolls over me and drags me along, then I do running a top of it. It's amazing I haven't lost my baby weight from all this running. Or at the very least, been crushed into a thin 2 dimensional version of myself.

So, all that to say, I will be working on sewin up a store here for next couple months, while you all look forward to dressing those sweet little ladies of your in something beautiful for the water.

You can look for me to start selling the Little Ladies Bathing Beauty Swim Suit this spring, 2011.

For the time being, come take a dip over at Bathing Beauty Modest Swim Wear and spot a view of our style and prints.

Let the splashing begin!

No comments: