Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tucked Away on a Hospital Stay

Well you will just have to excuse me for my silence, as I have been recuperating from a little emergency hospital stay. Seems the pain in my chest wasn’t from pregnancy or acid reflux. Come to find out I had gallstones and pancreatitis. So after 3 days of starvation I had surgery to have my gallbladder removed, followed by a night of pre-term labor and another couple days to rest under observation in the hospital. Because after all, it wouldn’t be a Comis pregnancy without a little drama, right.

So I am home, I am feeling better, baby is doing fine and I am taking plenty of rest while my sweet man takes care of me and my kiddo’s. So I am sorry to say, but I would not expect any fantastic new exciting items to come from Arrayed et Adorned at the moment. Truth is, we have our hands full with our Little Ladies Bathing Beauties and our new diet. But thanks for checking in and here’s to your health!

Cheers,

Crystal

No comments: