Saturday, January 15, 2011

A VERY Pregnant Mama

Okay, so like I said, we are making it through 2010 and one of our funnest recaps is our bundle.

You might remember that a couple of years ago my Mama passed away, and just on the cusp of her death we found out we where pregnant. And if that was not enough of a thrilling surprise, it turned out that I was due on my late mother's birthday.


Well here I am in all my glowing glory, thanks to a husband who loves his wife pregnant, and believes that it must be documented.


Though I may look a little mad in this picture, I assure you I am not, I was in what my husband calls my work mode. While in the middle of a vigorous dish washing session, there was a pause for a little photo shoot. Hence the water on the belly.

And just a side note, Isn't that just always the way of it, water, food, flour, it all some how finds a comfortable home on the belly of the pregnant woman. I don't see men with this problem, no matter how big their belly is.


No comments: