Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Worst Blogger In The World

Well that would be me. I hear that confessing it is half of solving the problems, so maybe this will help me in my goal to have a more regular presence here.

Though I do have a good excuse.

I have spent the last five days gallivanting around Moscow Idaho. One of my favorite places in the world. My husband had his grand day of honor with a hand shake, a prayer, and a plaque, he is now one of the few actual graduated Greyfriars around. We had a wonderful time as we visited many old and beloved friends and just had an all around splendid few days.

A blizzard followed us home, but after an extra long, and I may as well confess, a touch scary ride, we are now home.

More on 2010 to come. Let's see if I can get to 2011 soon here.

No comments: