Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So Much for Wishful Thinking

Okay, so I am still the worst blogger in all of America, but, but......nope, I have no excuse.

But, I am in the throws of Bathing Beauty Swim Wear craziness. With the 2011 line coming soon, fabric hunting, and working with Atelier Verdigris, the new Apparel production team I am working on my swim suite line with, I have been up to my eyeballs in....well, just about everything. Diapers, dishes, sewing, cooking, and all other things that mom's, wives and business ladies do.
Sleep you say, yeah, I 'll sleep when I'm dead...I think.

So we are all done with 2010. It was a great year, and now we need to move on.

And just in case you are in need of one of our fantastic Wipe Clean Bib's from Arrayed et Adorned, look at the new collection at the Arrayed et Adorned Esty shop.

No comments: