Monday, June 13, 2011

The Improved Little Ladies' Bathing Beauty

And you thought it couldn't get any better, me to. But what do you know, it can.

Bathing Beauty Swim Wear has had a crazy year. With the help of a new crew of women I have been working with at Atelier Verdigris in Seattle, we have produce a swim line on a more professional level. I have made a few minor changes to the design, but noticeable changes that will make your Little Ladies Bathing Beauty better looking, more functional and lasting.

Check out some of the changes.






I am very excited about the improvements to the Little Ladies Bathing Beauty. I hope you are to.

Keep an eye out for a special sale on these new suits. I only have a few available and they will be the same price as last years suits. Take advantage of this offer because after this the suits will cost a little more to cover the new costs of production.

Keep splashing,
Crystal


No comments: